Our SpeedFactory 4 Bar MAP sensors use state of the art bipolar op amp circuitry with thin film resistor networks built into each micro chip. Pressure changes are calculated on a true linear 0-5 volt scale via a specially designed silicon pressure sensor that also compensates for temperature changes. The unique ability to compensate for temperature changes allows our MAP sensor to remain a minimum of 99% accurate from 32 degrees F to 180 degrees F through out its range of scale. With the true linear pressure vs. voltage scale there is never a need to re-tune at different altitudes as with other sensors. SpeedFactory 4 bar MAP sensors can precisely calculate boost pressure from 1-43+ psi while still allowing smooth stock OEM drivability at any boost level. Conveniently packaged in an OEM dimensional housing for easy install and an OEM look.
* 40 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit temperature operating range
* Able to respond from 10% of the pressure scale to 90% of the pressure scale in .001 seconds (the fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market).
* Automatic temperature compensation.
* True linear scaling for perfect drivability at all boost and vacuum levels.
* Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems.
* Minimum of 99% accurate over full scale range under all conditions including temperature, altitude, and humidity changes.
* Allows smoother engine operation, higher boost levels, and better drivability than competitors turbo MAP sensors.
* Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look. Dimensionally identical to the stock MAP sensor.
* Each sensor is hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA for unparalleled quality control prior to shipping
Our MAP sensors will fit:
K20 and K24 engines using factory K Series Style MAP sensor
2006+ Civic Ls
All of our turbo manifolds maintain a 10 year warranty to the original owner from the purchasing date. Our warranty covers all material and manufacturing defects. All of our fabrication is done in house in the USA. We utilize the best material and fabricator available to ensure that you'll never have a problem. We do NOT cover warranty claims on issues caused by you. We also do not warranty second hand owners at this time.