HP Rating: 1,100
Racing is easy - it's winning that can be the challenge. With 20 champions and 32 record holders in 2010 alone, Precision Turbo and Engine has a longstanding history of building turbochargers that win. We know what it takes to put together the perfect unit to boost you ahead of the competition. Success doesn't come from a standard off-the-shelf turbocharger; it comes from years of dedicated research, development and real-world racing experience. You can trust PTE to get you where you want to be.
This Class Legal turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 72mm inducer compressor wheel
• "GT42 style" compressor cover with V-band discharge
• 85mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T4 Divided .98, 1.12, or 1.28 A/R with 4 5/8" V-Band discharge
Approved for use in the Sport Compact Front Wheel Drive classes requiring a 72mm compressor wheel limit. Please verify rules to check legality of the turbocharger prior to purchasing.
We're committed to helping you build the quickest and fastest racecars possible by developing the best turbos on the market, period. Precision customers were the first to break the 6-second barrier in Sport Compact racing, the 200MPH barrier in Super Street Outlaw and have won championships and set records in practically every racing sanctioning body out in existence
All of our turbo manifolds maintain a 10 year warranty to the original owner from the purchasing date. Our warranty covers all material and manufacturing defects. All of our fabrication is done in house in the USA. We utilize the best material and fabricator available to ensure that you'll never have a problem. We do NOT cover warranty claims on issues caused by you. We also do not warranty second hand owners at this time.